Set in the tranquil village of Bradfield nestled in the Peak District National Park and only 7 miles from Sheffield City Centre, Bradfield Village Hall is the ideal venue to hold your conference, company training day or corporate event.
The Hall is perfect for the use of audio visuals which can be presented on the stage. The Hall is capable of seating up to 200 people, or up to 120 if seated at tables, and has all the facilities expected at a great Sheffield conference venue.
- Seating for up to 200.
- Seating at tables for up to 120.
- Stage area ideal for presentations.
- Wireless broadband internet.
- Full widescreen (5m) audio visual cinematic projection system suitable for showing films, presentations etc.
- Bar facilities available to meet any requirements.
- Kitchen facilities.
- Resident caterer to provide food/refreshments.
- Anti room suitable to side meetings etc.
- Bookable by the full day, day or half day.
- Mobile phone free zone - mobile phones don't work in Low Bradfield. The hall has a pay phone if calls need to be made/received.
Bradfield Village Hall, located on the outskirts of Sheffield, is great for:
- Sheffield based conferences
- Company Training Days
- Corporate Events
- Team building activities
- Management Team Meetings
- Annual General Meetings
- Investor Days
- and much more...
For more details on what Bradfield Village Hall has to offer please review our facilities page
Conference / Corporate Event Hire Costs (Whole Hall)
|Full Days||9am - 11.30pm||additional time|
|Days only||9.00am - 5.00pm||additional time|
|Half Days||9am-1pm or 1pm-5pm||additional time|
|Evening Only||5.30pm - 11.30pm||additional time|
|**||Applies before 9.00am and up until 6.00pm subject to the hall being free, otherwise full day rate applies|
|*||Bank Holiday rates as for Sat-Sun.|
|Discounts may be available for "locals". Any variation of the above rates is at the sole discresion of the Village Hall Committee and on a one-off basis. Please ask for further details.|
Booking a conference or corporate event.
To make a provisional booking you can do so on the Bookings Page.
Hall Hire Agreement
As part of booking the hall you will be required to sign a copy of the Hall Hire Agreement. This can be downloaded by clicking the link. If you have any question please contact our conference coordinator Lynn on 0114 285 1227.